Monday, March 17, 2008

Hi Chevre
I would nearly guarantee that the website Nora gave you is legit. I received an email from my local Hadassah chapter (Hadassah is one of the sponsors). I am impelled to mention that Hadassah puts out a superb magazine. It is worth the price of membership to receive the magazine OR you can peruse the info online at Hadassah.org.

I spent some time reviewing Debbie's notes ( many thanks to you, Debbie, for writing) in comparison to our original, subject to change itinerary. Since we did not have a chance to visit the David Citadel Museum and view the Old City from top of Phasael Tower.
Here is a website to help live the experience:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Archaeology/Citadel.html

If there are any historians (Jason??) out there, feel free to enhance.

This site has links to other places we did not visit such as the "City of David", places we will be able to see on our next aventures in Israel.

Shock... after years of not being interested in travelling to Israel, my husband and son are now talking about a trip. Is anyone yet making plans to return??

A festive Purim to all .. any costume ideas??

Deborah

No comments: