Shalom Friends,
I wanted to share this story with you.
I was at a Masonic even in Marshfield. On the way home to Palmer I decided to stop at a favorite Mexican restaurant I used to frequent when I lived in Bellingham.
Nearing the exit on 495, I got a sudden urge to go to an old favorite Thai restaurant, which I did.
After ordering my meal, two women sat down at a table near me. I quickly determined that they were a grandmother and her adult granddaughter.
I perked up when I heard the younger woman say that she was going to Israel at the end of May.
I spoke up and mentioned I was recently there and had a wonderful time.
She told me she was going on a Taglit Birthright Israel trip with ORANIM!!!
Well, that coincidence led to more conversation and me answering lots of her questions.
At the end of my meal, I decided to give the young woman one of my business cards with our T2I site written on the back. As I gave that to her and introduced myself, she told me her name is Rebecca (that same as my wife).
As I continued my trip home, I was struck with a sense that I got the feeling to change my dinner destination due to some intent of HaShem, and that I was meant to be in that Thai restaurant at that time. Too strange a thought? I do not know. But I wanted to share the experience with you.
B'Shalom,
Scott
P.S. My pictures have been gone through and organized and will be sent to Debbie and Esther by the end of this week.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment