Thursday, June 5, 2008

Shalom!

Shalom Chavarim!
Reunion? I haven't heard anything about a reunion. If anyone knows anything please pass along any information. I would love to get together again. Annie, Sheri, Ellen and I were together this past Tuesday, June 3rd we went to the Cape Cod Jewish Federation's Annual Meeting to speak about, and thank them for their generosity for helping to fund our trip. It was nice to be together again, and to talk about Israel. Annie spoke on behalf of the four of us and did an eloquent job. She brought tears to our eyes talking about our experiences, especially our first trip to the Kotel. (Of course I shed some tears...doesn't take much when it comes to the trip to get my wather works going...).
Hope everyone is well. Looking forward to school getting out, and the summer. If you travel to the Cape at any time over the summer, please call, say hello, 508-776-8202, I'd love to meet for a cup of tea!
Lori

No comments: