As I begin to get ready for Shabbat, the surroundings are different than the past two weeks and I can't seem to find my T2I friends! I will think of all of you as I light candles this afternoon and welcome the Shabbat with my family.
Every time I have a lull, I log onto the Oranim website and look at the pictures - more were put on line today in case you did not see enough. Please remember to fill out the evaluations, and be honest, that is the only way that the trip can be improved (if need be).
I will be contacting you within the next couple of weeks to set up a post-trip meeting so we can discuss our project plans and perhaps help each other if we are not sure what to do.
by the way, my posts are named Momma since that is my name on my family's blog and one name/password is enough for me!
Best wishes for a peaceful Shabbat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment